Monday, September 28, 2009

The P. Kennedy Legacy, Chapter One: F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Hi, and welcome to the P. Kennedy Legacy. I'm your exciting host, Adaptataion, and I'll be guiding you through my selective legacy. Selective because I fail at it, so I started with six Sims living in a house together, and I'm gonna see where we go from there. Deal with it.


This happy couple is Paige Kennedy, and her on-and-off boyfriend, Kingston Blake. As you can see, they're currently On. On eachother. In their underwear. Constantly. Much to the chagrin of their four roommates.

Paige is an excitable, flirty computer whiz, who's friendly and lucky. She loves spiceberry, indie music, and pancakes, and dreams of being a star news anchor. Kingston is a charismatic, family-oriented flirt, who's a great kisser and is handy around the house. He loves electronica, cheese steak, and the colour black, and wants a huuge family.

"We're busy, come back laterrrrmmmmmmmphh."

Err...



They live with Sebastian Montague, one of Kingston's best friends. Sebastian is ambitious, evil, flirty, and a great-kissing party animal who wants to be the Emperor of Evil when he grows up. He loves indie music, PB&J, and the colour aqua. He's also filthy rich, which is why he has a load of his moochy friends living with him. Additionally, he appears to be a bit of an alcoholic. He's always drinking.

"Don't hate me 'cause you ain't me."

Quiet, Seb. Go back to your booze.

Sebastian also lives with Lilian.


She's clumsy, family-oriented, flirty, and over-emotional. She sleeps heavily, loves kids' music, the colour red, and goopy carbonara. She dreams of having a big family. Paige is her BEST FRIEND EVER. They're like two peas in a pod of WIN.


Lilian and Seb don't get along. I think it's because he calls her a fat cow all the time.

"I'M NOT FAT, I'M BIG-BONED!"

We know, Lils. We know.


Lilian's brother is Julian, although she was adopted. His lifetime goal is to marry a rich woman so that he can have all her money when she dies. He's a flirty couch potato, who's a heavy sleeper, and an inappropriate slob. He loves indie music, spaghetti, and the colour red. Julian, Seb, and Kingston have been best friends since grade school.

Next to him is Paige's big sister, Megan. She wants to become an international super spy, and she's athletic, brave, flirty, and hot-headed, but she's still a great kisser. She loves red, cheese steak, and custom music.


They've all just moved into Seb's new place, so they're all pretty beat from unpacking. After a night of video games, they head to bed. Tomorrow promises to be a great day.

"JUST... LET ME HIT... ONE MORE... PEDESTRIAN."

That's enough with the video games, Paige. Your boytoy awaits.


Megan's the only one who isn't totally exhausted, so she takes advantage of the alone time and works out. I choose to believe she prefers Jillian Michaels. That's 30 Day Shred going right there.

"Come on, girls, that body won't tone itself! Three more!"


The next morning, Kingston makes them all mac & cheese before work. He and Megan are the first to partake, since they have to be at work earliest.

"Hey, Megan. Guess what I did with your sister last night."

"I could kill you with my bare hands."


Rather than enjoy the macaroni, Seb decides to enjoy breakfast at Central Park. Unfortunately, he's too sheltered to know how to cook.

"Are they supposed to do this?"

Poor, unfortunate boy. Maybe if he's lucky, he'll meet some sexy ladies here, since Paige is off the market, and he and Megan had a thing way back in the day. They were just reckless kids then, and they both know better than to go down that road again.


Unfortunately, there are no ladies to be found, so he decides to pass the time by making fun of the locals.

"HAHA, good GOD you're fat."

What a dick.


Eventually, he gives up and hires a maid. He's heard things about maids, you see.

"You like French things, you say? I can speak a little French. Ménage à trois, anyone?"


That evening, the whole crew (minus Lilian, who's working at the day spa) decide to tour the town and find some random door to knock on. They end up invited into the Miller household, where a young woman named Andie is tending to her two kids.

"My husband, Hayden, is at work right now. He's really hot."

"What a coincidence! My boyfriend is also hot! Say, you look shockingly like my aunt! What did you say your name was, again?"


In a bizarre twist of Simfate, Megan "I eat babies" Kennedy spends most of the night coddling Andie's newborn son, Alexander. Even Seb is shocked.

"What the hell is that thing?"


Hayden returns from work to find five complete strangers harassing his wife and family, and protectively takes up his daughter, Alena.

"Don't worry, princess. I won't let the blond one get you."


Eventually, it becomes time to leave, but before they've even left the property, Kingston, influenced by all the babies, spontaneously pops the question to Paige! Julian creeps expertly in the background.

"I know half the time we aren't even together, but babies are really cute. Paige Kennedy, will you marry me?"


Sorry, man. No dice.

Julian was very disappointed. I promise Kingston didn't take it that hard, though. They were making out again ten seconds later.


In all the excitement, I completely forgot that I'd left my three most flirty sims unattended. When I clicked back to Julian, he had the moodlets for both Great Kiss and First Kiss shining in his stupid little box.

Oh, god.

Filling with trepidation, I checked out Megan's. Sure enough, she had the same ones. I should have known this would happen when he climbed into bed with her the night before. Friendly nap my ass.

She seems to have offended him, though. It couldn't have been a crappy kiss, or she'd be missing that moodlet.

Oh, wait. I see what it is.


Sebastian seems to have rolled the want to Kiss Megan.

*headdesk*

Damn it, Seb. You've already been down that road once! What is the matter with you?!


I sense love triangle drama brewing in Seb's house. Stay tuned to find out if anyone loses an eye, next time on the P. Kennedy Legacy!

2 comments:

  1. Homg this will be epic. I lovez it. <3 Moar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooolllll, this is so amazing. xD

    ReplyDelete