Thursday, October 15, 2009

The P. Kennedy Legacy, Chapter Three: The Wedding Crashers

When we last left our wacky group of sims, Megan had just given birth to a baby boy, whose father was either Megan's current boyfriend Julian, or her one-night stand Sebastian. Paige had just accepted Kingston's marriage proposal, and Lilian was stalking Grady Elfman.

There's now a new man in Lilian's life. His name is Liam Kennedy.


I should have realized that, since Lilian is family-oriented and has no life, she'd immediately start creeping on the first baby to join the family. At least somebody's paying attention to him; Megan's a horrible mother, Seb's weirded out by the idea of him (except when he's stealing candy from him), and Julian's just generally ignorant about the whole situation.

After a couple of days of Lilian trying to steal the baby, I sent her out to find her a boyfriend.



The first house she approaches looks promising. It's a one bedroom with four people living in it. Let's see who she finds!


This charming young fellow is Dick Kennedy-Porter, Paige and Megan's cousin! He lives with his father, older brother, Wesley, and younger sister, Penny. I don't remember any of his traits. =D If I had to guess, I'd say natural cook was one of them. *pokes*

I think these two are going to get along splendidly.



UH OH! Kingston's turned into a floating head.

"Where is my body, Adaptation?! >=|"

Yeah, sorry about that, bud. I was testing a new mod, trying to pollinate Paige, and... well...

"I'm PREGNANT?"

Fraid so. My story now contains MPREG. My bad. If I could figure out how to abort, I'd be all over it.



Paige and Julian seem to be flirting a lot - much to Seb's great irritation. Where's Megan, anyway? I thought Sims on mat leave were supposed to loiter around the house all the time.




"JULIAN GET AWAY FROM MY SISTER WHAT THE F-"

Oh, there she is.

"I wasn't doing anything, I swear!"

"Yes, he was. *shoots aliens*"

"SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH PAIGE."

"DON'T TALK TO MY SISTER LIKE THAT HULKSMASHARRRRRRRRG"

Yeah, they aren't together anymore. Julian thought it would be best to move. So he now lives with his brother Jared, and pregnant sister-in-law, Viccy. (For the record, she later gave birth to a son, whom they named Kip.)



"Why isn't anyone paying attention to meeeeeeeeee?"

Everyone was so busy squabbling that nobody noticed when Liam aged up. He's cute, but he looks whiny, doesn't he?




"Are you my daddy?"

"I dunno, but if I am, you better not be a pussy."




Kingston gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, named Anna. Isn't she cute? I can't remember her traits. One of them is Virtuoso. The other might be Exciteable, like her mom.



Megan continues to be a horrible mother who'd rather work out and catch bad guys than play with her son. Seb's evil, and Julian moved out, so Liam pretty much raises himself.



Speaking of moving out, Lilian went to go live with her steady boyfriend Dick's family, in their little one bedroom house. Thirty seconds later, she and Dick bought their own place. Ten seconds after that, they were married and she was Lilian Porter. I tried to find their new house, but they must have moved out of town. Bitches! Paige was very upset about it when Lilian came over to meet Anna.



"Birthday? She's like a foot long. I ain't throwin' no party."

Oh, but Kingston did. The whole town was invited -



- including Andie and Hayden Miller -



- and their son Alexander, who spent the whole night chatting up Kingston.

PS, about a week after this, Andie gave birth to another son. The game tried to name him Jody, but I was so goddamn offended that I changed it to Cameron. Sue me. >__>



Lilian and Dick also came.



Shortly after the party, I get a notification that Julian has started dating Penny Porter, a latrine cleaner.

Oh wait, Penny KENNEDY-Porter? As in, Paige's other cousin? Dick's sister? Lilian's sister-in-law? Therefore, JULIAN's sister-in-law?

Weird. Even weirder is the fact that she's a never nude snob.

I actually really like this SimShip now. It seems interesting.



On the day of her wedding, Paige starts a horrible fire, which the computer repair technician puts out. Full service job, huh?



Thankfully nothing else goes amiss. Lots of guests arrived, including a bunch they didn't invite (looking at you, Jamie Jolina!)

By the way, the blonde guy with the chin strap is Paige's uncle Ben. The day after the wedding, I got a notification that his wife Jade had given birth to their fourth child, a daughter named Diana. Cute.



The rings are exchanged, and Paige Kennedy has officially become Paige Blake! \o/



Megan is very excited.



Liam is a total nerd. Sorry Seb or Julian! I should have known - he got the frugal trait when he became a child.



After their wedding, Paige and Kingston, so exhausted from the festivities, retired to bed without WooHooing.

For once.


PS This is the updated comparison shot for child!Liam's prospective fathers:

2 comments:

  1. BECAUSE YOU TOLD ME TO

    Parker McAdams - CROISSANT? says (6:38 PM):
    *I love how it's like
    *Paige's OTHER cousin?
    *like the OTHER white meat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm betting it's Seb's too. Same eyebrow shape, similar nose, same mouth.

    ReplyDelete